With eight days of trip-time, our Kilimanjaro trek on the Lemosho Route takes longer than the alternatives, but is a bit quieter and gives plenty of acclimatization time to trekkers.
The landscape is varied, with possible animal sightings on the first day’s hike, when we start out from Londorosi Gate.
You will have a private vehicle to take you to and from the mountain.
Accommodation on the mountain on this ‘Basic’ category trip will be in tented camps – a great experience, a true mountain adventure.
enquire to get a price using the form below
- Transportation from Arusha to/from the starting/finishing point on the mountain
- Qualified guides with mountain crew
- National park fees
- Cutlery / Crockery / Eating utensils
- Mess tent (for dining) / Mini camping chairs / Tables / Candles
- Rescue fees
- Airport Transfers to JRO- Kilimanjaro International Airport
- Pulse oximeters
- First aid kit
- Guides, porters, cook, waiter salaries
- Boiled water on the mountain
- All meals on the mountain (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Guides, porters, waiter, cook
- Accommodation and entry fees on the mountain
- Bottled water
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Climbing gear
- Items of personal nature
- Emergency oxygen
- Sleeping bag